My Nokia E90 Communicator For Sales

Posted by razifembi | Tuesday, January 27, 2009 | 3 comments »

Photobucket

This thread is open for serious buyer only. Thanks You.

After a serious thinking I've made my mind to let go my precious item, " My Communicator". Buyer can come and see the item first before made the decision. But again I stressed this is not " play play " negotiation.

Model : Nokia E90 Communicator

Item Specs : Please google in the net

Date of Purchased : 09 / 07 / 08

Warranty : 15 months ( left another 8 months to go )

Location : Penang Island

Condition : Good ( left side of the communicator got paint peeled off )

Selling Price : RM 2,000 ( neg) - Cash only.

Reason For Selling : Extra cash for my new camera body ( help me pls sell this item. hahaha )



Photobucket

Photobucket
Got some pain peeled off here . . . commonly happened to anybody Nokia E90. Not too sure if got warranty there for this damage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seldom used my communicator as I'm using my Sony E . . . Everything are still in the box and good too. Earphone for this communicator still in plastic wrap. Some more I already tinted my communicator screen inside and outside.

Interested buyer please contact me using my email :

razifembi@yahoo.com

Thank You

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 29 January 2009 at 09:36  

    wow keren om hp nya

  2. Anonymous // 3 February 2009 at 09:59  

    .. wahhh.. mau angkat handpon baru kaaa.. :)

  3. Anonymous // 3 February 2009 at 12:10  

    hahah ga deh punya gua aja kaga laku² makasih info nya

Post a Comment

Sila gunakan bahasa yang baik dan sopan. Terima Kasih