Flight Shooting Day 1

Posted by razifembi | Monday, April 21, 2008 | | 0 comments »
DAY 1 . . .

It was raining by the time I arrived at the Bayan Lepas Airport. The weather is not predictable as before. As I remember, from last February since I had been transfered here in Penang, the sky still didn't stop the raining . . . It suppose for we to have a dry and hot season for early year until and Mei. The time has changed . . . so do we . . . for bad or good . .

I parked my car on the roadside . . silent in the car. alone . Watched for the sky for possibility of any landing and take off . . . hopefully. But still wet n wet everywhere . . .

I enjoyed the scenery . . . let the time passed by . . .

At the roadside near the airport . . .raining and windy also . . .

The rain drops on my car's window . . .

For a meanwhile . . rain begin to slow . . . manage to breathe the cool air outside . . . but there were still raining . . . as nothing to shoot . . . I just played around . . . shooting abstract . . .

Finally for the " lost time " present . . . my first flight shooting . . . directly under the landing plane . so fast . . . Ahhh . . . so fast and yet me not ready and don't realized until the plane passed over me . . . only managed to captured the tail of the plane . . .

Spot this one far away . . .the big wheels came out slowly . .approaching me slowly


whooosshhhhhhhh . . . the ground trembling and vibrating . . .

Close up . . . Among the trusted company of the year 2008 . . ." NOW EVERYONE CAN FLY " - Airasia

Landing . . . the navigation wings' flipped . . . breaking on the air . . reducing the speed . .

Weather Centre . . .

Another one is approaching . .

Not a turbine engines as usual . . . but came up with two propeller engines . . .

Underneath . . .

Almost there . . . departure . . .

I left my car on the roadside . . .

I walked over to find the new place for different angle to shoot. Shooting underneath flying plane is remarkable . . . but with the low lighting from the cloudy weather, I think the picture output will be dark and spot a lot of noises.

My next attempt is try to shoot the plane from beside . . .

Can clearly saw the whole body of the plane . . . Asia Thai if close up . . .

PETRONAS . . . refueling lorry . . .

Black and White . . . view from the fence . . .

" Dot " far away . . .

Here comes the " dot " . . .

Closer the " dot " . . .

Even Closer the " dot " - FEDEX express . . .
Happy landing . . .

unknown Jet . . .

A boy passing by after heavy rains . . . smilesss . . .

continue . . .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Sila gunakan bahasa yang baik dan sopan. Terima Kasih