There were so many things happened lately . . . I was so please and thankful to Allah for HIS Kindness. Things happened almost eventually related to special dates in my life. . . Last 14th Jan 2008 was my fiance's birthday and during that date also, she further her study in Maktab Ilmu Khas, Cheras. . .
Result My Transfer Application . . .
Last 28 January 2008, was my birthday and I officially got a copy of letter for my transfer application had successful . . .Alhamdulliah . . .and I'm so feel during that time , my heart n my mind keep thinking of Allah . . . Thank You Allah for HIS kindness and at last my "doa". . .and every my single whispered to Allah during moment my soul lay . . . to ''sujud', to surrender and to admit that Allah is my only and only GOD . . ." SubhanAllah " , there is no others GOD than Allah . . . I ......lay ......my faith in Islam . . .
Forgiveness . . .
All the things ( there are many more I didn't mention here ) I got . . .
I mean everything . . .
make me keeps thinking . . .and thinking . . .
and reminds me how many sins I have done . . . and yet God still gaves me many things to me
I'm regret and bow my forgiveness . . .Ya Allah . .my God . .please forgive me for all my sins and wrong from past to future . .
My father's passed away
30th January 2008 was the date my father's passed away . . . around 8.30 a.m during a bath . . .
I'm sad . . .I'll never again feel my father touch . . .hemmmpp . . . I miss him already . . .My family used to called him "pak" rather than others ussually called . . .
BUT . . .
I'm pleased also because . . . I'm believed that my father soul was among the good person in " barzakh ". People said we can already know wheather the body is in God bless or in bad punishment . . .we can know this from the situation, reaction from community, neighbours and from our ownself . . .I'm accepted his dead I also have a feeling that my father is among in a good group . . .InsyaAllah.
Here I can list down some of major things that my father well take care. . .
My father was a punctual person regarding praying time . . .
My father was a person who remember others promise and keep and hold his own promise . . .
My father leaved the world without any debit . . . InsyaAllah . . .
will continues . . .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Sila gunakan bahasa yang baik dan sopan. Terima Kasih